O’Neil wetsuits just came up with a few new cold water body warmers and it is only fair to take a look. Lest face it, the northern hemisphere is slowly getting colder and that comfy thick wet piece of neoprene is all the will keep us in water.
Hailo Wetsuit By O’Neil
The new O’neil wetsuit model for this winter is The Hailo ZEN ZIP Wetsuit. Thanks to the protective barrier called Hailo you get a thin, leand and mean warm wetsuit with water-tight sealed seams. Hailo blocks out the cold elements of nature. You also get updated Zen Zip technology and Contortionist Shoulder Design, Deconstructed Barrier and Baseline Drain Hole. Lots of big words :) but O’Neil wetsuit was always there to back them up.
The Hailo ZEN ZIP Wetsuit Technical Stuff
- Body: 100% UltraFlex DS,
- Chest: Smooth Skin/ Firewall X-type,
- Lumbar: Smooth Skin/ UltraFlex,
- Knee: UltraFlex DDS with D-foam,
- Neck Facing: Glideskin.
- Exterior Fluid Seam Weld,
- Patented ZEN Zip Closure System,
- Barrier 1 with unfinished ergonomic shaping,
- D-tox Knee,
- Panel with D-foam and Silicone Padz,
- Plasma Wrist and Ankle Seals,
- Single Superseal Neck,
- #10 YKK Zipper External,
- Key Pocket with Loop
- Contortionist Seamless Shoulder,
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones,
- LSD: Lumbar Seamless Design,
- Sidewinder S-Curve Seams.
You can order your Hailo in 3/2mm or 4/3mm thickness.